This Marketing Masters Program combine’s education, mentorship, hands on learning and self directed projects to create a Workshop Series that will walk a small group of business owners through either creating a brand for their business or strengthening & building on their existing brand. It has been structured with busy business owners in mind to keep sessions to the point and focused on creating tangible results.
***This program is not built for businesses who already have logos that work for branding, online accounts (like Facebook and Google) or moderate levels of branding already in place. This covers the very basics and does not get into intermediate marketing. You may request to attend pending available space but the course will likely be too basic and repetitive for you***
Throughout the program participants will be introduced to the importance of creating a strong brand, marketing best practices, and complete specific marketing projects to build a stand out brand for their business.
The expected outcomes for this series are as follows:
- a clear Business Name
- concise business description
- Brand colour scheme
- Business Cards (designed & printed)
- Business stationary(designed & printed)
- An online presence (Google, Facebook, etc)
- A printed information (a brochure, menu, or services list, etc)
- Skills to develop more resources & marketing
- A website
- Skills to do their own website maintenance in the future