Small Business BC has been hosting an assortment of workshops with the goal of supporting businesses navigate these challenging times. They have made ALL of these FREE workshops available on their website to access when the time is best for you.
Previous Topics include:
- Building A Remote Work Strategy For Your Small Business
- How To Choose An Online Collaboration Platform
- Data Security and Management With Remote Teams
- Benefits of Unified Communication For Your Remote Office
- Pivoting to Add a Delivery Service to Your Small Business
- Keeping Your Customers Informed During the Pandemic
- Managing Cash Flow During COVID-19
- Supplying Essential Goods and Services to the Government of Canada (COVID-19)
- How to Effectively Manage Remote Teams
– Get Online with Shopify
More workshops may be added after they are completed live online.
View all of the workshop here on the Small Business BC Website: https://smallbusinessbc.ca/article/catch-up-with-sbbcs-free-covid-19-webinarsShare